Ah, spring, my favourite time of year! Make the most of this season of renewal and rejuvenation with these wellness tips from around the web.
Blossom: The Season for Growth
- With nature reawakening from being dormant all winter, spring is the perfect season to freshen up your mind, body and routines. Get inspired by these 63 effective ways to live a better lifestyle, one small step at a time.
- How can you leverage the “Fresh Start Effect” to stay motivated to reach your goals? Samuel Thomas Davies shares the psychology behind temporal landmarks – and how you can use them to move closer to your dreams.
- It’s the great paradox of behavior change: the optimal rate of personal growth is much more doable than you think. Here’s why you should focus on one percent improvements for sustainable success.
- How do the toughest people summon the will to keep going when life gets hard? This article shares 10 research-backed secrets to boost your emotional resilience.
Put (A) Spring in Your Step
- Seize the spring cleaning season. Create a healthier home for you and your family by eliminating common household toxins, decluttering and bringing the outdoors indoors.
- According to NASA, indoor air is more polluted than outdoor air. Shocking right? Have a look at the best houseplants to purify indoor air.
- Did you know that gardening is rated the #1 longevity exercise according to Blue Zones? Not that strange considering this simple activity combines all the goodness of fresh air, vitamin D – producing sunshine, gentle exercise and mindfulness. For an extra health boost, start a small vegetable garden or grow health-boosting herbs in a window box.
- Get your greens on with these 19 revitalizing recipes to enjoy more spring vegetables.
- With the weather warming up, take your workout outside with these 10 outdoors exercises for spring.
- If the lovely spring air comes with not-so-lovely seasonal allergies, try these 11 natural remedies to combat the coughing, itching and sneezing.
- Head outside with this totally fun and healthy go-to picnic menu from Dolly and Oatmeal.
- Dry winter skin? Shed your dead skin cells and get a healthy glow back by dry brushing your body before you jump into the shower. This ancient wellness practice also stimulates your blood and lymph flow, which support the natural detoxification process of your body.
Would you like to receive the latest health tips in your mailbox?