- Do you want to feel as energetic and symptom-free as possible?
- Are you looking for health advice that you can easily put into practice?
- Do you wonder how you can deal with the pain, fatigue, sadness, worries or practical problems you might be facing?
- Would you like support from someone who understands what it’s like to deal with health problems everyday?
The Health Sessions gives you in-depth advice about the aspects of your life you can change to gradually improve your health – like your eating habits or the way you manage stress – but also helps you cope with the problems you cannot change (yet).
It’s a virtual home for people with (chronic) health problems who don’t want to be treated as a patient, but as a unique individual with hopes and dreams. The Health Sessions offers guidance in an encouraging but realistic way on how you can live a healthier and happier life despite the obstacles on your way. Here are some of my all-time favourite articles to get you started:
Happy & Healthy Living:
- 21 Simple Habits to Kickstart a Healthy Lifestyle
- Mindfull Micro-Breaks: How to Recharge Yourself Within Minutes
- 24 Exciting Ways to Eat Vegetables with Every Meal
- The Happy List: 31 Ideas to Sprinkle Simple Pleasures Throughout Your Day
- 101 Small Things You Can Do Today to Boost Your Health and Happiness
- Bibliotherapy: How Reading Fiction Can Help You Feel Better
Coping with Chronic Illness:
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Things Done with Chronic Illness
- Why Acceptance Is Not the Same as Giving Up
- Hope in Times of Chronic Illness
- 7 Lessons I Learned About Recovery from Illness
- Why You Need A Coping Box (And How to Create Your Own)
If you’d like to receive detailed information on a healthy lifestyle as well as support to help you cope with (chronic) illness, sign up for free, weekly updates here: