These dark December days are the perfect time to curl up on the couch with a big mug of tea and catch up on some reading. I hope you enjoy the interesting articles below with useful tips for a healthy and happy 2015!
On Healthy Living
- Did you hear about the amazing medical breakthroughs that occurred this year? Check out the most exciting health stories of 2014.
- 10 Wellness Trends to Watch in 2015. I’m secretly hoping #3 will make its way to my hometown!
- If you’re thinking about starting the new year with a super strict diet or crazy fitness plan to improve your health, give these 15 small steps to living well and whole a try first.
- Need even more inspiration? Here are 101 revolutionary ways to be healthy. How many of these are you already doing?
- Great advice: Stop working out and DWYLT instead – it will change your life.
- Hunching over your keyboard all day creates tension in your neck, shoulders and lower back. A Cup of Jo shows us six simple stretches for people who sit behind a desk.
- Leo Babauta from Zen Habits rounds up all his best tips for getting in shape in one handy post.
- Going for a walk is one of the simplest yet effective activities to boost your physical and mental health. But if strolling around is a bit too dull for your liking, have a look at these 7 powerful ways to make walking more exciting.